Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Miss You...




I miss your...
sleeping pose when i hear the morning alarm,
words asking me to get up to avoid being late.
scolding for not calling you up while leaving from office.
surprises to pick me back from cab stand.

I miss kissing...
your forehead before getting up from the bed.
your cheeks every now and then.
your hands to tell you i care.
your lips to tell you i love you.

I miss hugging...
you tight when you are still sleepy..
you for no reason.
you while we were still in sleep.

I miss stealing...
that goodby kiss while leaving for cab.
that quiet tickling fingers when no one is noticing.

I miss the little...
secret dates made in lieu of picking me in the evening.
mischieves made behind the back of family.
kiss on the cheeks out of the blue.

I miss those...
midday calls just to tell that we love each other.
holding hands below the table.
moments when you put your lappy on standby for some time to make me sleep.

I miss you when...
I watched you sleep and sometime envy the 1 hour more sleep before going to get ready in the morning.
I woke you up with waving my fingers in your hair.
u pushed me to get the chores done and go to sleep early.
u said i love you every now and then.

I miss...
waiting for mom to go for walking to get cozy.
fighting with you to switch off the lights, then TV and then the laptop.
pulling you in night when  i found that you are sleeping the other side.
you asking me to give space on bed on you side and my checking how much space you have before shifting.
our dramas while we enacted to get angry with each other.

I miss every little thing we do.
I miss you.
Come back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment